Copyright & Intellectual Property Policy
Notification of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available Through the this Site
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the website (the “Site”) by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to the Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the website where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
* “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
* “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, using our contact form here.
This site does not permit copyright infringing activities through its services and will, if properly notified that content infringes, remove or disable access to such content. We reserve the right to remove or disable access to content without prior notice. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate users who are determined to be repeat infringers.
A poster of allegedly infringing material may make a counter notice pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and 512(g)(3) of the DMCA. When we receive a counter notice, it may reinstate the material in question. To provide a counter notice to us, please return the following form to the Copyright Agent.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled on the service and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled:
2. A statement as follows: “I hereby state under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
3. Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, email address:
4. I hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located or, if my address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the site may be found, and I will accept service of process from the complaining party who notified the site of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.
5. Your physical or electronic signature (full legal name):____________________________
6. Send to info via our contact form here.